- DO NOT GIVE AWAY THE ENDING OF A BOOK EVEN IF I'M NOT GOING TO READ IT.
- Instead of lifting up my book to see what I'm reading, ask me so that I don't lose my place and get creeped out.
- If I look like I am going to bite your head off, I probably will unless you get away fast enough.
- If I look uncomfortable, I am. Pretend I'm not there: It will make my day.
- Tell me you like something about me. I dare you.
- Don't say you like Harry Potter or Twilight. I will proceed to think about how much you don't think.
- Don't think that just because I'm officially a teen that I have lost my mind. I've been in this sorry state for a long time. Don't say that I haven't. I'm not senseless ( I'm a ditz).
You have been warned. So when my books are sad and I kill people off, I'm happy( in La La land).