Friday, October 17, 2008

I don't know....Why do you keep asking me?

I've changed my mind......again. First I was going to write story 1., then it changed to story 2., but now I changed story 2. almost beyond recognition. It was about a girl who was obsessed with writing a book. After she names it she dies. To me it is a satisfying ending because I know her a lot better then you do from my summary. I didn't know how I was going to....The problem isn't exciting. Okay, now....haha I almost told you what I changed it to. I've also changed story 1. but not that much. All I've changed is what time it starts. I think that this is the last time I'm going to change it, but that is what I thought the last time.

My mom is being nice to me right now. She took the two 'kids' to a church activity for the primary presentation. I'm home alone but that's alright with me! Mom said she was going to drop them off, return library books, and come home. It's been awhile, long enough for me to come up with the rough outline for a book. I think she is being nice but then again she could be waiting for me to save her from plutanions who are mad because Pluto isn't a planet anymore. It took them long enough to find out.

No comments: