- Mom has been getting me up early to prepare for seminary (and to take my new pill).
- I passed my standardized test with exploding colors.
- I've been trying to read more, including non fantasy. #/
- OYAN (One Year Adventure Novel) is going very slowly. I guess I'm reluctant to cause my newest character of interest pain etc. And maybe a few other things....like forced creative writing.
- I'm getting close to the end of some of my Great Courses. Then I'll get to watch them again!!!
- Lots of people have asked me what high school I'm going to go to. ;p
Also, I had been thinking about going to high school for one year. Then some girls about my age sat at a table next to mine in the mall. I'll think about it later. A lot later. I'll get some serious education at home because I want to!
Libby was with her friend this afternoon and I heard her talking about (is it laying or lieing! Is that even a word or am I just spelling it wrong. I can never tell in these situations) in the grass and be lazy. I now realize, I can't do that. I have to plan for my books and do some self hypnosis. It's physically not possible for me to not do anything! Is that bad? Have I accidentally trained myself to do something horrible? I'm I messed up forever???? Hmm, I'll think about it while I put my puzzle together - again.