Monday, February 7, 2011

They read this because...?

Haven't blogged in forever and didn't plain to ever again. I didn't look at my blog for a year but now that I have I'm ether laughing at something only I would get, laughing at my stupidity, or cringing. Why did people read this at all?

Now I'm trying to think of ways I've changed in that year. I write differently (sort of), I have more wonderful friends, and I don't take as many pills... I can't think of anything else. Maybe I should start blogging again just to see if I still ramble on and write stuff that only I would understand. I bet I do. :P I know I shouldn't delete this junk but it's tempting.

3 comments:

Eldon and Janeil Olsen said...

That's cool you see your progress over the year. We love read what you're thinking, listen to your music, and find out more about you.

Anonymous said...

It's interesting, gives insight to an otherwise quite you

darkfire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.